Senior Analyst – Fund Management
Tertiary Education Commission, TEC, Wellington
Closing Date : 28 Mar 2018
The Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) is the agency responsible for leading the government’s relationship with, and investment in, New Zealand’s tertiary education sector. The TEC ensures that the best decisions possible are made when considering how tertiary education can contribute to the growth of New Zealand’s economy.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Analyst, within the Fund Management team, to provide financial modelling and analytical support to inform the development of Investment Plans with tertiary providers and to monitor delivery against these plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- extensive experience in information/ financial analysis and modelling
- relevant tertiary qualification or relevant experience
- strong relationship management backed by a can do attitude
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- an understanding of Government processes and the tertiary education sector would be beneficial.
For more information about this role, please refer to the attached job description. If you are interested in this opportunity, please follow the application process through www.jobs.govt.nz
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 28 March 2018