Lead Organisational Wellness
Closing Date : 30 Mar 2018
- Do you live and breathe Workplace Health & Safety?
- Does your passion lie in holistic Organisational Wellness?
- This could be the role for you!
We are looking for a Lead Organisational Wellness. To be successful in this role you will live and breathe Workplace Health and Safety while harnessing a passion for the holistic wellness of NorthTec, Te Tai Tokerau Wānanga – its staff, ākonga and all external stakeholders.
Reporting to the Director Māori & Capability you will be responsible for providing leadership in wellness and health & safety, management of hazards, incidents & accidents, oversight of legislative compliance & good practice and ensuring compliance with contractors / premises maintenance. You will Develop and lead the implementation of an organisation wide holistic wellness model informed by Māori paradigms, threading a Māori world view throughout organisational wellness.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant area
- Current full drivers licence
- 5-8 years leading organisational wellness and health & safety in a medium – large organisation
- Proficient knowledge of Āhuatanga Māori and actively participates in cultural events
- Proficient understanding and practice of Tai Tokerau Wānanga values
- Proficient understanding and use of Te Reo Māori
- A competent oral and written communicator
- Influential with managers and staff, and a strong relationship builder
- A coach who encourages skill development and independence
- A team player, committed to working cooperatively and making the Department and NorthTec successful
- Advanced skills in applying Māori paradigms to organisational wellness
- Advanced skill in analysing and interpreting health & safety legislation
Applications including a CV, Cover Letter and any other supporting information must be received by Friday, March 30th 2018, however please do not delay in making an application as we reserve the right to interview an appoint before this closing date.
Please note this role is being re-advertised and previous applicants need not apply.
Te Tai Taitokerau Wānanga, He kuratini whakatangata, whakakaha hāpori hoki
He kuratini e taea ai koe te ako i ngā āhuatanga e whai mahi ai.