Ringa Whakahaere - Mahi
Te Kōhanga Reo National Trust
Closing Date : 23 Mar 2018
Te Kohanga Reo National Trust
"Ko te reo kia tika, ko te reo kia rere, ko te reo kia Maori"
Are you passionate about working with data and generating insights? Do you enjoy extracting and preparing data to answer internal and external queries?
If you are looking to work in a supportive team environment and want the opportunity to learn and grow your knowledge and to be part of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust future, then this may be the role for you.
This role will report to the Pou Whakahaere ā Motu. The Ringa Whakahaere - Mahi is expected to provide direct meaningful reports gathered from within the organizations database. This information will assist management to support our quality and service delivery.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in SQL, and sound Excel skills (experience in the use of other database query and report writing tools an added advantage)
- An aptitude for identifying information and insights from available data to answer key operational questions.
- A high level of attention to detail
- A good communicator with an engaging personality
- Knowledge of Kohanga Reo, Te Reo Maori and Tikanga Maori
- A positive disposition
If this sounds like you and you would like to grow, the talent of Te Kohanga Reo National Trust then send you CV and cover letter and become part of the Kohanga Reo movement in the future.
Please apply online at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm 23 March 2018.
For the job description click on the link below.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit