Insights Business Partner
Closing Date : 26 Feb 2018
Our Business Intelligence team at Unitec conducts a wide range of research to gain insight into:
- Student, graduate and employer perspectives
- New programme development
- Brand health
- Issues that impact our industry
We are now looking for an energetic and passionate Market Insights Analyst who can assist us in providing data and insight in order to support Unitec's strategic direction and decision making in a time of organisation wide transformation.
Being a team player, you will work with all members of the Business Intelligence team and broader Unitec to provide and optimize data analysis, market research, statistical information and reports. In addition, you will set up, project manage, analyse and report findings across the entire institute.
You are self-motivated and driven to succeed and deliver. With your excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and highly developed problem solving skills you are able to work collaboratively at all levels throughout Unitec from Senior management and across all Academic staff.
In addition, as our successful candidate you have:
- Minimum of three years market research experience essential including qualitative research experience
- Strong Research expertise and analytical thinking
- Proven analytical ability and ability to convert information into Insights
- Demonstrated experience using survey software similar to Qualtrics and ability to write targeted questionnaires
- Demonstrated ability to distil information to give senior staff guidance on future direction
- Experience in setting and achieving goals and objectives within a complex organisation
- A flexible and agile approach to work
- A confident presenter
- A sense of humour
- Project management experience
- A good understanding of all market research methods and practices
For a full understanding of what is expected please see the position description.
Help us change lives, and change your own while you're at it, by joining the team at Unitec.
The closing date is 26 February 2018.
Please note: we do not always work to fixed closing dates and may start considering applications as they are received so we encourage you to apply early. We will contact all applicants within 1 week of the job closing date.
To apply for this job, please click the apply button now or go to our job site and enter the job code 29408.