Rangitāne Tū Mai Rā Trust
Closing Date : 01 Mar 2018
The Rangitāne Tū Mai Rā Trust ("Tū Mai Rā") is seeking to appoint a Communications Manager to contribute to its success by providing professional advice and management of branding, marketing, media, social media publications and specified events. Tū Mai Rā is the post settlement governance entity for Rangitāne o Wairarapa and Rangitāne o Tamaki nui-ā-Rua. This role will report directly to the General Manager of Tū Mai Rā.
The key work areas and tasks required in the role include:
- Working closely with the Rangitāne Group, including specifically Tū Mai Rā and Tū Mai Rā Investments;
- Drafting the communications plan for the Rangitāne Group for Tū Mai Rā adoption;
- Effectively implementing the communications plan;
- Manage internal and external stakeholder engagement;
- Enabling the Rangitāne Group opportunities to communicate through a variety of channels;
- Ensuring all communications are professional, consistent and timely; and
- Bringing the stories, videos, books and other materials from the settlement process to life as a part of a cultural revitalisation plan.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Relevant communications qualifications or equivalent work experience;
- Multimedia capability;
- An ability to effectively communicate across and to a broad range of stakeholder groups in an appropriate and relevant manner;
- An ability to prepare stunning visual communications together with effective and well-drafted written communications;
- Excellent self-management and development skills; and
- Analytical skills.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. An understanding of te reo Māori and tikanga Māori, and/or willingness to learn, will be an advantage.
For more information about this role, please contact Renika Siciliano at email@example.com.