He hononga whai take rānei ōu ki tō hapori?
He tūranga mahi e wātea ana ki te hunga e hiahia ana ki te tautoko i ngā mahi, e tokomaha ake ai ngā tāngata ka whakapā mai ki te tatauranga o Aotearoa 2018.
We have Team Leader roles for people with an interest in improving participation in the 2018 Census across regional New Zealand. Working with the community, these roles have a focus on improving response rates for Māori, Pacific, and culturally diverse communities.
About the Census…
The census is the official count of how many people and dwellings there are in New Zealand. By asking everyone to complete a set of questions about themselves and their households we capture a snapshot of who is living in and visiting New Zealand. Census information is used by central government, councils, community groups, iwi, and business to make informed decisions and plan for the future.
As New Zealand society changes and develops so must the census. The 2018 Census will be different; with new ways of contacting people about the census and how we collect the data.
Stats NZ has partnered with Madison to recruit hundreds of people to carry out the 2018 Census. We are currently taking registrations of interest for Team Leaders assignments between 9 and 16 weeks from January to May 2018.
While training and support will be provided, we are looking for self-starting individuals who can work flexibly and manage their own time. Ideally, you will have experience in leadership and coaching, as well as excellent interpersonal skills and confidence using tablet-based technology. You will be responsible for:
- Daily travel around your area to provide coaching to your team members
- Ensuring your team complete the assigned work efficiently and to a high standard
- Ensuring the work is completed in line with health & safety policies and processes
As a Team Leader, you must have:
- A high level of attention to detail and be results driven
- A good knowledge of your regional geography
- A reasonable level of physical fitness and be able to walk long distances daily
- Daily access to Wi-Fi
- New Zealand Citizenship or Permanent Residency or a valid Work Permit
- A valid New Zealand Driver Licence (minimum restricted)
- Access to a car with current WOF and registration with at least third party car insurance.
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, we would love to hear from you! Apply now via: www.madison.co.nz/team-leader and select the region where you live.
The hourly rate for Team Leaders is $24.30.
Mēnā rānei ko koe tonu taua tangata, kei te kimi mātou i a koe.