Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu
Closing Date : 22 Nov 2017
Fixed Term / Full Time
Kia hiwa rā!
We have an exciting opportunity for an Outcomes Specialist to join our team at Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu!
Te Pūtahitanga is a Limited Liability Partnership formed by the nine iwi of Te Waipounamu. The organisation is a vehicle through which whānau are enabled to pursue their aspirations for health and wellbeing.
Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu is the Whānau Ora Commissioning Agency for Te Waipounamu. The commissioning agency model contributes to realising the power of Whānau Ora by developing strategies based on four guiding principles:
- Kotahitanga - collaborative approach to integrated solutions and delivery
- Kāinga focus - local solutions. Whānau initiated solutions are best.
- Panoni hou - innovation through investing in new solutions, encouraging social innovation and entrepreneurship to incentivise new services, new approaches and integrated solutions
- Kōkiritanga - partnering for success
The primary role of the Outcomes Specialist is to review, refine and manage a monitoring and reporting system for all work-streams, projects and programmes undertaken by Te Pūtahitanga o Te Waipounamu. A patient and attentive person will be well suited in this role that will include coordinating training sessions with relevant staff members to improve capability of measuring and improving outcomes.
In collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders this position will coordinate and manage the collection of relevant data for analysis and evaluation. Experience in data analysis and exceptional reporting skills are necessary in this role that will be accountable for producing high quality reports (appropriate at both governance and operational level) and communication around data and progress towards outcomes.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in project management, monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in data management and analysis
- A relevant Tertiary qualification
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of survey design
- Demonstrated experience with high level reporting
Additionally, we require someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with a high level of professionalism to support the initiatives of this significant, whānau focused organisation.
A working understanding of kaupapa Māori will be essential in being able to provide strategic support to the Te Pūtahitanga team and key stakeholders.
You will engage in a variety of set tasks and will gain exposure to all aspects of commissioning, in an organisation that encourages kotahitanga in the proactive assistance and support to team members and their mahi.
If you are looking for an exciting and rewarding new opportunity to support the realisation of Whānau Ora, then this role is for you.
To apply please follow the link below and apply online. For further information and confidential enquiries, please contact Sara Smith, Advisor - People and Performance on 03 974 0029.
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Job Details: Reference # 10102
Click this link to apply