General Practitioner - Immediate Start
Whai Oranga O Te Iwi Health & Community Dental Centre
Whai Oranga O Te Iwi Health Centre & Community Dental Centre
7 The Strand, Wainuiomata 5014
Phone: (04) 564-6966
Fax: (04) 564-6926
WAINUIOMATA, LOWER HUTT, NEW ZEALAND
Do you enjoy working in a humble community!
Do you want a great work, life & healthy balance for yourself and your family!
Do you like working close to nature!
Do you want to make a difference in humanity!
We are seeking a General Practitioner for a permanent part-time or permanent full-time or secondment position in Wainuiomata, Lower Hutt, New Zealand to join a great team.
Wainuiomata based in Lower Hutt, New Zealand is an outdoor haven full of top walking and cycling trails including the start of the Rimutaka Cycle Trail, voted among Lonely Planet’s best new world travel experiences in 2015. From the Hutt River to bush-clad hills and out to our stunning coast, explore nature escapes, gorgeous seaside villages and a bustling cafe culture - just 15 minutes from central Wellington, known for its vibrant arts scene, world class café and restaurant culture, and active outdoor lifestyle.
Whai Oranga O Te Iwi Health Centre and Community Dental Centre is a large community established cornerstone accredited practice. Set right next to a large picturesque park. The clinic itself sits uniquely on large grounds with food gardens and fruit trees and a 2 minute walk to cafes, supermarket and shops.
What you need for this role:
- Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) Registration in New Zealand
- Fellowship of the Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) or
- Fellowship of the Accident and Medical Practitioners Association (FAMPA) qualified
- Candidates who are working towards these qualifications will be considered.
- Competitive salary package
- Five weeks annual leave
- Conference & training subsidy
- Paid study leave
- Additional allowances over and above base salary including weekend, evening, on-call and overtime allowance
- Paid subscriptions to: medical protection Society
- MCNZ Annual practicing Fee
- RNZCGP membership fee.
If you are interested in this exciting role contact, Keriana Kingi on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 04 5646966 or 027 564 0620.
Member of Te Awakairangi Networks (PHO) & Tākiri Mai te Ata Whānau Ora Collective