Te Puna Ora O Mataatua Charitable Trust
Te Puna Ora o Mataatua, based in Whakatane, is a highly successful provider of a range of health and well-being services delivered through a kaupapa Māori framework across the Eastern Bay of Plenty.
It also operates Med Central General Practice located in Kopeopeo.
We are inviting applications for up to two General Practitioner (GP) positions, with negotiable hours.
You will bring to the role:
- Sound clinical and service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Understanding of a whānau ora approach to healthcare.
- Ability to provide healthcare to a full range of clients and whānau in our community.
- Hold a general registration with the Medical Council of New Zealand.
The roles will involve working in an integrated model with a number of other primary and community healthcare professionals.
We are particularly interested in candidates with strong leadership skills to provide an innovative, responsive and client/whānau centred approach to primary care.
Interested candidates should contact the Chief Executive on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Applications will remain open until positions are filled.