Clinical Team Coordinator (1.0FTE, permanent) The Cottage, Adult Community Mental Health & Addictions
Counties Manukau Health
Are you an experienced mental health clinician wanting to progress to an exciting leadership role? We are currently seeking a Clinical Team Coordinator (CTC) at The Cottage Community Mental Health Centre.
In this position, you will work alongside the Team Manager, with delegated authority to provide clinical and operational leadership and coordination to the multidisciplinary team that supports the delivery of an effective and safe mental health clinical service.
The Cottage provides a range of high quality mental health assessments, treatment interventions and support for adults experiencing mental health and co-existing drug and alcohol issues. Our service area is Otara, Mangere, Papatoetoe and Otahuhu in South Auckland.
If you enjoy working in a supportive environment that truly makes a difference in the lives of our vibrant community, this could be the ideal opportunity for you. Working at The Cottage is rewarding both personally and professionally. The team believes in taking initiative and working in innovative ways to ensure the optimal outcome for our service users. You will be supported by the team manager and a professional lead as well as a committed team.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced Mental Health Clinician, who welcomes change and is keen to contribute towards improving the services provided.
- NZ Registered Mental Health Clinician (Registered Mental Health Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist)
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience with at least three of these years in community clinical adult mental health settings
- Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
- Training in supervision
- In-depth understanding of tikanga Māori
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards
- Experience in leadership roles within a multi-disciplinary team
- Coaching and mentoring experience
Apply for this opportunity today at https://adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=CMH00827&lang=en
For more information, please contact Andy de Matos in the Recruitment Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 09 276 0044 ext 6837.
Job Number: CMH00827