He Kaiako Kohungahunga Rēhita - Registered ECE Kaiako
Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei - Whaia Maia Limited
Ko koe te kaiako o ngā kaiako e pīkoko ana ki te whakapakari i tō tātou reo me ona tikanga?
Nau mai haere mai!
Are you looking to work in an environment where your passion, creativity, and energy can be unleashed?
Are you seeking to provide quality care and education to tamariki/mokopuna in a kaupapa Māori environment?
Well we have great news for you!
Te Puna Reo Okahukura Early Childhood Centre is looking for a trained kaiako with a high level of fluency in te reo Māori who will nurture our mokopuna and help plan and implement learning programmes that respond to the identity, interests, strengths and capabilities of all our tamariki.
We are located in Orākei, close to the marae, overlooking the beautiful Waitemata. Tō mātou waimarie, our playground extends out on to Ngāti Whātua’s whenua rangatira. Come see for yourself.
The ideal applicant will:
- Have the ability to proactively integrate Te Reo Rangatira me ona Tikanga Māori in all aspects of the curriculum, on a daily basis.
- Establish responsive and reciprocal relationships with tamariki that respect their interests, individuality, culture, and place in the community.
- Be conscientious and resilient and keep up with the mahi of a high-functioning team.
- Actively support and contribute to your team’s professional development, while taking ownership of your own.
- Tautoko i ngā tikanga o Whai Maia o Ngāti Whātua: Whanaungatanga, Kotahitanga, Wairuatanga, Kaitiakitanga, Manaakitanga, Rangatiratanga, Ahi Kaa, Ngāti Whātuatanga.
“Mā tō tātou whanaungatanga e whakataki i te ritenga tika”
“By our kinship we strive to meet our present and future needs”
Applicants must be ECE registered (incl. provisional) and conversant in Te Reo Maori.
Applicants must have the right to take on a permanent role in NZ at the time of application.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to: HR@ngatiwhatuaorakei.com
Whai Maia is the tribal development arm for Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei. We are a diverse business which encompasses education and learning, careers and employment, housing, health and wellbeing, tourism and heritage, and environmental and resource management areas.