Registered Midwives - Birthing & Assessment
Counties Manukau District Health Board
Registered Midwives - Bureau
- Do you enjoy the flexibility and variety that casual employment can offer?
- Do short term contracts match your lifestyle needs? Then come join us today.
Counties Manukau District Health (CMDHB) is one of the most diverse health care providers in Australasia. Our service has over 7000 births per year and has a strong midwifery focus. We offer primary, secondary and tertiary services, within a variety of hospital and community based facilities.
We cover the southern region of Auckland’s population, a third of which are of Maaori and Pacific Island descent. We serve a unique ethnic community, focussing on women and baby centred care promoting normal birth in a supportive, midwifery led atmosphere.
Working as a casual midwife, you will have the opportunity to work flexible hours whilst working in modern facilities. And with over 7000 deliveries per year, there is plenty of work available!
We can offer you:
- Variety of work options including flexible hours and days of work
- Ability to rotate to other areas of our service to enhance your professional idwifery career
- Registration with the NZ Midwifery Council with Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- At least 2 years midwifery experience
Talk to us about your needs and find out where we can help you!
You can contact the Nursing & Midwifery team in the Recruitment Centre on (09) 276 0083 for more information.
To apply for this job, please click on- https://adhbrac.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=CMH01081&lang=en
Job Number- CMH01081